Our Philosophy & Values
Taekwondo - The Way of Hand and Foot
Taekwondo is a modern martial art characterized by its fast movement, power, and spinning kicks. Although it is a system of self-defense, it is more than a physical fighting skill. It is a system of training both mind and body, where great emphasis is placed on the moral development of its students. Our training allows us to become more confident in ourselves, and develop a strong sense of self esteem.
- I will work towards being the best I can be!
- I will not participate in anything that will harm my physical, or mental health!
- I will encourage, help, and learn from my fellow students!
- I will use the Taekwondo I learn only for self-defense!
- I will always strive to live up to the 5 aims of Taekwondo!
Five Aims of Taekwondo